Monday Mash up

Okay, I have said it before and i will say it again. I am seriously sucking at blogging. I am sorry.
Here's another attempt.
A Monday mash up of stuff.

So let's get this started!

I never did report on my August progress or make a to do list for September. I told you I suck at this.
Well better late than not at all right?

So in August I planned to:



  • Paint bedside tables
  • Clean out kitchen pantries
  • Continue to maintain the flowerbeds and keep them weed free
  • Clean out storage room
  • Have garage sale
  • Spend day with dear friend T helping her set up a website and blog
  • Make 3 new supper recipes
  • Finish power washing the outside of windows
  • Take Mom on a picnic
And here is what actually happened:

  • Clean out kitchen pantries-done!
  •  Have garage sale-I actually had 2 of them!
  • Spend day with dear friend T helping her set up a website and blog-didn't do her blog or website but we did spend a lovely day together just chatting on my deck and she stayed for dinner so I am counting it!
  • Make 3 new supper recipes-made probably double that in new recipes-yay me!
  • Take Mom on a picnic-we didn't end up having a picnic but we did spend a day shopping around for new furniture for her and had lunch. So again, I am counting it!
     
 So sad...those poor bedside tables are still unpainted. They did not get painted in September either.
I didn't even get to a September to do list. I will however post an October one tomorrow, I promise (this is more for myself than you right?)

What else? Ummmm...oh yeah,I love this:

Cool right?

And hmmmm what else?

I am scheduling a haircut (not exactly breaking news huh?) what I want to do to my hair:



 
 
What will actually probably happen cause I will chicken out:
 


 
 
A simple trim. I am so boring!
 
 
Well, that's enough randomness for today...
see ya tomorrow!







Comments

  1. I think that hair cut would look awesome on you!!! You'd look great with any hair cut though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to avoid making to-do lists because looking at how many jobs I have to accomplish makes me lazier. Haha! Jokes aside, I think you just have to put your mind into doing those tasks, especially the ones concerning cleaning. You don't want to have a dirty house get dirtier, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts