Things I learned last week





~I have overextended myself yet again. I need to keep reminding myself, I can't do it all. And it's okay. Why do I keep forgetting that?

~Although it has already been almost 3 months since BigJ spread his wings and moved out, I still hope to see his truck parked in its usual spot in front of our house each time I pull up. And my heart still aches a little when it's not there.

~A nice warm toque (yup, I am Canadian!) is a welcome comfort in our crazy weather. The fact that it was knitted by my own Mom makes it priceless. Thanks Mom, I absolutely love it!

~I have to think that with out a doubt, “what’s for dinner?” is the question I get asked at home most often. Too often. It kinda drives me a little nutty actually!
~I really need to help my husband get of the coke…diet coke that is.He’s tried to cut it out and can’t…its crazy and concerning.

~Justin Beiber may or may not have touched a fans breast in a photo. Now that is earth shattering news.

~I really, really have no interest in watching the bachelor or bachelorette. Not at all. I think I might actually zone out and or doze off when people talk about the shows or their characters. ZZZZZZZ, huh, oh what was that? Oh you were talking about the Bachelor/Bachelorette, right.ZZZZZZ.

~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

  1. NOT good about the overextending yourself bit..... I hope you are able to pull back some.... Made me tear up a bit about BigJ - big hug!.... I am SO with you on the dinner bit..... I hate that question and hate the nose curl and yuck that sometimes (too often) follows!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts