Things I learned last week


~I really needed that 16 hours straight of sleep…my body really needed it!

~I always say I don’t want or need anything for Christmas but right after Christmas I think of a dozen things I could use and should have asked for!

~When my Eczema (which is on the bottom of my feet, so very awesome of a place to get an itchy-so intensely itchy, dry, cracking and bleeding skin issue!) is at its worst, I am so very thankful for the instant relief slathering it with Lavender essential oil gives me. The relief is unbelievable.

~I managed to loose a pound of weight over the holidays…how is that even possible? I am still trying to figure that one out.

~The best things in life really are free, like naps. Naps are wonderful!




~We take playing Uno very seriously in our house. It got pretty loud and competitive. Lots of laughs though, good clean fun. Great memories.

~Sometimes the presents you love most are the ones you get that were not on your wishlist and things you never would have thought to ask for.



~Regardless of how it feels sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.







Comments

Popular Posts