Things I learned last week






~Trying to write a blog post using a tablet takes me way longer than I care to admit.

~Wishes still are not washing my dishes.

~Not getting an oil change for like 8 months may be the reason ones check engine light to come on. Or maybe not.

~The baby bird that left the nest just a week ago might actually miss us already. (He came for a visit and stayed for almost 36 hours!).

~Further to my last realization, there really is no place like home.

~I will never hear my Grampa tell the his story of the cat that ran out of gas again.If I could just hear him tell it just one more time...In loving memory of one of the funniest, sweetest people I have ever known, my Grampa- Dec 11, 1925~Nov 10th, 2012.

~It really could take me a good part of 2 days to sort through years of pictures and finally put them in albums. Yes, I did it....FINALLY!

~Regardless of how it feel sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.



Comments

  1. I considered purchasing a tablet for a millisecond before realizing it would be an absolute PAIN to type anything of length on.

    Sorry to hear about your loss so close to the holidays. It really reminds us to not take the small things, such as silly stories, for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you & your family through your loss. You said your baby bird just left the nest...my oldest bird will be leaving in January & I'm not sure how I will handle that. Are you surviving?

    And I have been planning for 4 years to put photos in an album. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your loss. There really is nothing better than being able to admit we were taught something, which we are everyday. Life lessons are the hardest, but hey that's life. Hope all is well.

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts