Things I learned last week




~ If I leave the carved pumpkins on the front step and all the Halloween decorations up long enough, my Husband will actually clean it all up. (Apparently mushy, 2 1/2 week old pumpkins bother him. huh. I walked by them everyday and still couldn't bother my arse to take them to the garbage can. Yes, it was one of those kind of weeks (again).

~ I will never be caught up on laundry. I need to accept this move on.

~There is nothing better than a nice surprise dinner out with a couple fantastic ladies on a Friday night.

 ~Sometimes you really do just have to let the baby bird leave the nest. It doesn't mean you don't love the baby bird with all your being (and your baby bird might come back, and be a little wiser, a little stronger and more appreciative? Maybe?).

 ~There is only like 5 weeks until Christmas. Enough said.

 ~Every dog in my neighborhood stops to pee on the light post that is on the edge of my yard. Every. freakin. dog. in. the. neighborhood.

~I suck at hanging outdoor Christmas lights. I should not be allowed to do it. And my husband has every right to smile and shake his head when I try to do it. I am a gong show when trying to do this, it's true.

~My husband is way more patient then I ever give him credit for.

~Regardless of how it feel sometimes, we are not given more than we can handle.

Comments

  1. I really like this "featured weekly post" it is so clever.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments...I would love to hear from you.. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts