My challenge to myself...say good bye to tired and grumpy old me?





Lately, I have been feeling abnormally low in energy and moody. Yes. I said abnormally. I realize a certain level of moody and tired can be expected when you have a crazy hectic life. I mean like can’t keep my eyes open at my desk at 9:00 in the morning even though I have slept well and for at least 8 hours the night before. I have eaten breakfast, drank some water, and had some caffeine. All of it and yet, I am struggling to stay awake. At home, after my work day, it’s all I can do to make supper for the family and half ass clean up after. I am so tired; everything is suffering in my life. And it needs to get better. So after it being like this for the past few months, I have had enough. I need to try and nip this in the bud. Tackle it, defeat and kick it to the curb.

I have been thinking a lot about my eating habits, my daily exercise and my lifestyle in general. It’s not off the scale bad. But I can tweak it for sure, for the better.

So, I am making one change right off the start to see if I can boost my energy levels a bit, naturally. This is just step one, I will be adding changes to diet, level of exercise and a few other things as well over time. I just want to add things in separately so I can track the effects. Yeah, I am a little nutty…just humour me and join me for the journey okay?

                                                                 
So, to start off with I have decided, I need to start taking a vitamin supplement. I mean, let’s face it. We all mean to get the best nutrition for our bodies in the majority of us fall short in some way. I am no exception. This leads me to my first challenge to myself. I started taking a dietary supplement today. Yes, today is day one. I do not currently take any sort of daily vitamin supplement at all. I have decided to start by taking a dietary supplement called “Microplex VM™.

I am already a huge fan and faithful user of the dōTERRA ™ essential oils (http://www.doterra.com) in my daily life as a natural, safe and effective alternative to OTC drugs so it makes sense that I will try the supplement line as it incorporates these amazing essential oils into a well-balanced supplement.

dōTERRA’s Microplex VM™ Micronutrient Complex is a comprehensive array of bioavailable vitamins and chelated minerals that are often deficient in our modern diets. Microplex VM provides a balanced blend of essential antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and an energy complex of B Vitamins. It also contains important minerals for metabolism and the vital bone nutrients calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Microplex VM also contains a Tummy Taming™ blend of peppermint, ginger, and caraway to calm the stomach and a blend of digestive enzymes to support nutrient metabolism.*

I will keep you posted on the progress of how these supplements work out as well as the rest of my challenge to myself!


*Info taken from doTerra website—doterra.com

**for my info doTERRA™, feel free to contact me.








Comments

Popular Posts